Thursday, April 28, 2011

Health Insurance

I am SO thankful for our health insurance! Here's a recap of our month:

Pink Eye: Kiersten (called in prescription), Beth (called in prescription)
Ear Infections: Kiersten (went into dr and got a script), Annika (went into dr and got a script)
Prenatal visits: Beth (3 total this month)
And today....a burst eardrum: Kiersten

So, 6 appointments and 4 prescriptions later, I am thankful for the large amount of money we pay each month to our insurance, and I will remember this the next time I want to complain.

On schedule for next month, just the birth of another child, at least one more prenatal appointment and a 2 week check-up for the baby. We'll make it worth it!

3 comments:

call me Laura said...

You can add a 2 day check up as well. This time around they offered us to make an appt with our ped, or go to Homeward for a $35 charge.

Beth said...

and two more prescriptions for Kiersten's ear....oh, and for May she has to go back in two weeks to get it checked again at the ped and then go see an ENT.

I thought the Homeward visit was included?

Rachel said...

Oh Beth!!!! What a story!